Revolutionary

After reading my post about Barack Obama's Election Victory, I've gotten messages through Myspace 
from people who seem to think my words were intelligent but also 
assume I'm a Revolutionary. I'm far from a Revolutionary, but I do believe in this day and age our 
generation tend to act like being wise or having knowledge is 
tabooed or something. Everyone has done their share of dirt or misdeeds, but it's like a lot of 
people think getting older is maturing while their actions don't 
show it. Everyone has the power to influence others, it's your choice if you want to do it in a 
Negative or Positive Light. Nas once said "If I Could Teach 
Something So Be It Hope They Learn Something", and that is how I think. I'm actually happy
that people may take what I write or say, and soak in it's contents,
but the things I may say aren't anything new or different knowledge is the key.

The Strong Rule The Weak but The Wise Rule The Strong.

- Mr DoT{.} McFly

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Revolutionary is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment