The Leak V

                

Everyone knows Lil' Wayne is currently the hardest working artist in Hip-Hop, and I remember when my right
 hand Chiz said "I can't lie kidd Wayne is single handedly bringing back 
Hip Hop" but let's be honest does that still stand? If you ask me he hasn't been saying much in awhile,
and this mixtape proves it. Lil' Wayne has released The Leak V, and I
seriously can't do anything but wonder why. This mixtape is just a compilation of old subpar lyrics,
with a dash of recent material. We all know mixtapes don't always carry
new material but since this is an official Wayne tape there isn't any excuse. The tape features
the roster of Young Money, Juelz Santana, Bun B, and old verses from Hov, 
Common, and Andre 3000. The highlights of the mixtape happens to be the cover, and songs I'm 
already tired of from the summer like Pick & Roll, Real Life & I Want It Forever. 
If this is what Wayne decides to put out right before his Dj Drama Gangsta Grillz tape is released, then 
my already low expectations have been dropped even lower.
- Mr DoT{.} McFly

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article The Leak V is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment