Team AURA

(A)rrogant (U)nrelenting (R)emorseless (A)ttire
Check us Out on Myspace also :


I want to take this time out to thank everyone who has showed my blog

and team effort some love. We have pulled

in 1,000 views, and I consider that an amazing feat taking into account that I

started this blog a month ago. I'm going to take

this time out to really introduce the team from the writers to people behind

the scenes, who have been working to get things done.

Get Pri-AURA-Tized

Marty Luciano - Founder

20 year old Brooklyn Resident of Jamaican Descent Devon but known by many as the alter ego with an
ego Marty Luciano. Raised by my mother with morals and christian belief yet
I'm probably the most sarcastic but serious person you would ever want to meet just to help you appreciate your friends. Feelings? I don't know what those are but I do know taking charge with
faith, authority, and confidence can get you far in whatever you choose no matter the circumstances
(a trait me and my cousin Ragan share), which is the reason I use the name Luciano.
The adaptation of the name is not to glorify the actions of the 1920's mobster but rather to respect his power and business ethics. I compare myself to him because he took traditional Mob principles
revamped and organized them based on his beliefs while changing the view the public eye had on the Mob. Despite being sent to jail and still being in control of the Mob from his cell, he was
still a major figure to where the government sought out his help in the World War. In my eyes this proves despite your setbacks, hurdles, or misdeeds in life if you have any type of substantial
impact you can help people one way or another.
Stephy B.

Stephanie Barr go by the alias of stephyb. Elmo happens to be my cousin
and bestfriend In reality I'm truly down to earth but not too keen at
approaching people Love to joke around and laugh although it's seldom that
I smile and may always look serious but deep down im one big
Ball of joy. Sarcasm should be a religion and if rude was one id follow two!
I attend City Tech in downtown Brooklyn, usually in the library reading a book lol
It's true I don't socialize in that place, intern at Paper Doll Boutique but live in Long Island.
Seventeen years old ugh I have a late birthday, major in fashion marketing and plan to rule the universe

X signed Stephy Andréa

Elmo

My real name is Alexandria nicole`
But the hood knows me as elmo.
The hoes call me daddy
Jadore A. Couture is my alter ego
I get $$$ sometimes ; I have a lot, but I
rather spend my mothers- I dont really
know why?. . I eat food && I don't play
sports I don't agree with that whole 9-5
job thing . I think that should be illegal !
I'm a sarcastic dick head, you probably
wouldn't like that about me but youll get
past that. I can be nice , but I rather be
mean. Obviously I have the attention span
similar to a 5 year old. I dont lie although I
may bend the truth just to keep certain
people happy. && yea I'm an asshole.
I'm an artist along w. Everyone nowadays
I express my self through words. I almost
always take no one serious. I hate
Americans ; I have the right to be
labeled as an heterogeneous.
Marketing && public relations
for kreemo clothing. Downtown Brooklyn
w. Stephy B. Yepp that's my cousin.
I don't give a shit about emotions.
I keep it real ; I try not to judge people;
but I often do. I hate people who wear FAKE shit .
If you can't afford it then don't associate your with it,
Apparently that doesn't apply to my official bitches.
Iam from the mean streets of Baldwin harbor. . .
I've been on this earth for like 18 yrs.
I believe college is pure bull shit .
That's all you need to know.

WARNiNG !
Don't fall for someone like me :-D
☆ Ja'dore A. Couture ☆ ( ΣLM0 )
Ragan - Head of Public Affairs
Jamaican born Kemar Francis now 20 year old Brooklyn Resident and
B.M.C.C student I'm untraditionally as a man on my way to be a nurse.
I pride myself by living morally correct, love to help friends or anyone
in need. My drive and way of thought is fueled by my mother's
upbringing, she always told me to stay humble and show respect.
Optimism is a quality both my cousin Devon(Marty Luciano) and
I share. I'm in college to exceed people's expectations of success,
but to me real success comes from drive and confidence. My
mother always told me "I never had much of an education but
I always had ambition and with ambition you can do anything."
Chizm - Head of Marketing

Newly acquired to the transcending team of success stands the California
native by the name of Troy but well-known aliased as "ChiZzY". My definition
of myself..well I envision it as a preminition of success in itself,a new generation
of scholars if you will as the positive image me & the people I've surrounded
myself with carry can be supplemental & inspiring to the generations after
considering the state the world can put you in at times. When we speak of
our AURA, it is much more than the stylish essence of our demeanor but our
mere attitude about the world around us & the future. Assembled with our own
unique characteristics that compliment one another, Team Aura has all the pieces
in place needed to embark on revolutionizing the world around us ..Get Pri'aura'tized

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Team AURA is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment