Rap Lies: Young Scooter & The Boss Edition

The Boss of all things fictitious & Scooter K Rowling are back on the "Rap Lies" list, as if any of us should be surprised. I just heard Ross's "Mastermind" album & I must say that I like it, with that being said of course Ross delivered us some of the most audible fairy tales you'd ever hear. The two songs Trini & I will be bringing to you guys by the Diabolical Duo are "Drug Dealer's Dream" & "Chances".
Chances

@MartyaLaMode - Well, well, well, Scooter.K Rowling aka Scooter Seuss aka Young Fantasy Raps is bag with another Trap tale of Harry Potter proportion. Young Scooter had the audacity to tell us that he lost 20 Bricks just last week but it wasn't a big deal, really Scooter!? One man who has no problem depreciating the value of something is Scooter, normally he lets us know how miniscule money is but nah 20 tender wrapped Bricks are worth nothing to him. Scooter even told us that he only operates with OG Bosses, so he doesn't deal with runners BUT he sells & transports his work, amazing.

@UncleTrini - Here we have another Rap Lies mainstay. Scooter Seuss is the master of lying on wax, and this song continues his flawless record. The whole premise of this track is for him and Keef to rap about how they risk their lives daily but love it. Scooter does what he does best and gives us extreme exaggeration. Are we really supposed to believe that he tricked so many people with bad cocaine and is still living unharmed? Scooter said "Even if I ain't got bands I still look like money", anyone  who has seen this guy will know that without money he would look like a white person's worst nightmare. Money is not a white person's worst nightmare.

Notable lies:
  • "My momma mad at me cause I gamble too much, I had 200,000 in high school but I fucked it all up".
  • "Juug with these OG Bosses I don't be round runners".
Drug Dealer's Dream

@UncleTrini - It wouldn't be an edition of Rap Lies if the Boss wasn't featured, with that being said let's get this show on the road. This song is a major Force from the very beginning. Your man calls up his bank just to have them out his hefty(no pun) bank balance then proceeds to wax poetic visuals about the trials and tribulations of chasing money. He tried to validate the song by shouting out a bunch of well known dope dealers, but we know you Ross, it's wild how he really lives this head honcho life in his raps. This nigga claims to accept Skype calls from someone in jail with WiFi in their cell, I don't know how we let Ross get away with this shit.

@MartyaLaMode - 92 Million......

Notable lies:
  • "Shout out to MMG cause we the hottest Nigga" No label featuring Rockie Fresh, Stalley & Wale will ever be the hottest.
  • "I seen a rich Nigga go to jail, he put WiFi in his cell/Middle of the night/My Nigga wanna Skype/I just count money for him, that shit just get him hype".

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Rap Lies: Young Scooter & The Boss Edition is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: