Top 10 Human Crack in The Flesh @TheJuelzSantana Verses

Juelz Santana a.k.a Human Crack in The Flesh, Elz, Santana Man, The Chea Man, and The Prince of NY has been signed and in the game since he was 12 years old. Santana first really hit the scenes after being on Cam's "S.D.E" album when he was 16 and has been a part of DipSet ever since broadening the brand. Juelz has finally surfaced back into the game after almost two years of being a Slowbucks vixen, and is preparing to give the streets the "God Will'n" mixtape while his long awaited "Born to Lose, Built to Win" album is back to being worked on.
10. DipSet Anthem
After going Platinum with "Come Home With Me" Cam'ron was finally in a position to prove that he was spearheading a great movement & was willing to put all his faith in his protege Jeulz. Juelz started to prove himself with cuts like this & was basically the main component of DipSet Mixtape Vol. 2 & 3. Juelz threw the first stone in the inevitable fall out between Roc-A-Fella & DipSet with this one.
"Lick a shot for Big Pop and Pac, yeah/One more for Shyne locked inside, yeah/Two more for Cam for taking over the Roc, yeah, yea, It's my year so"

9. I Love You
This verse landed Juelz on newspapers and news stations everywhere. Juelz compared himself to Omar Atta one of the September 11th terrorists, and caused news anchors to believe that DipSet was praising The Al Qaeda & The Taliban, which was even worse since they also started going by the moniker of DipSet Taliban.
"I worship the late prophet/The great Muhammed/Omar Atta, forged courage behind the wheel of the plane/Remind me of when I was dealing the cane"

8. Round Here
Gearing up for the release of his 2nd solo album, Juelz dropped the first installment to the classic "Back Like Cooked Crack" series, and had over 200 records done after building his own studio.
"I squeeze clips and gats at your knees hips & back/Watch your knees wind collapse/Then proceed flipping crack/What!? You a G!? Picture that/With a digital camera with a freeze picture snap"

7. My Love
Juelz Santana's first solo Mixtape "Final Destination" started to show Juelz's work ethic and grind when he started to knock out joint after joint to deliver to the streets and mixtapes.
"I'm sort of a long distance brother/Long checks, long chips/Long d*ck & rubbers"

6. Gangsta Love
"She so high saditty/I'm so Pac & Biggie/Thug Life so I keep that Big Poppa with me/She looking at me like you know what's up/I'm looking at her like Yup, I know you wanna f*ck/Treat your booty like a gang sign & throw it up/I'm a treat it like a liquor store & hold it up"

5. I'm Your Lover
"You might love her but I'm her lover/Cause you can't f*ck her how I f*ck her/She call me her Mr.Undercover/That's cause we always under covers/Up in suites/Under sheets/I'm on top of her while she underneath"

4. We Be
Elz "Back Like Cooked Crack Vol. 1" had so many classic records on it that stood out in the Rap game during my High School years, and his flow & cockiness always complimented the words he spewed.
"I do mine like I do mine, when I do mine it's hot/You do yours like you do yours, when you do yours it's not/Bring two guys/With two knives/Them two guys get shot/That's two guys with their tubes tied, two times a knot"

3. Why
"I don't think like usual people/Who think like usual people who don't think right/I think like Muslims & movements of people/Who move with they people & move on your people"

2. Daddy is Home
The Prince of the City started his "Back Like Cooked Crack" mixtape off with this greatness, and how could you not respect it when he killed the Michael Jordan & 97' Chicago Bulls theme.
"Look at the overbook/Greatness always gets overlooked/Jordan was 3rd/Pac had to move West to get heard/Reasonable Doubt ain't get the respect it deserved/Just a lesson you learn when you dabble with greatness"

1. In Da Army Now
This just may be one of Juelz most flawless verses period, and has one of the realest quotes ever uttered from his mouth. Juelz compared the street life, the DipSet gang related tour brawls, problems at home and the way the media criticized him to the way everyone was concerned with Iraq's issues.
"F*ck fighting the war/Catch me fighting on tour/Least I know who I'm fighting & what I'm fighting them for/They say we shouldn't fight for colors on a rag but we feel like we shouldn't fight for colors on a flag/America open your eyes to the facts/It's a war going on & it's not in Iraq"


Honorable Mentions...

Blackout
Off his debut "Final Destination" mixtape Juelz flowed over Jay-Z's Blackout instrumental and did just that & blacked out, this freestyle had too many quotable lines.
"I'll test ya/I'll stretch ya/I could shoot from far & it's trifecta"
"I go grind like I never ate/Never wait/Slow grind like a Reggae tape/You Niggaz short fire/I'm torch fire/Lighter lighter, more fire more fire"

Crack
This two part Crack freestyle was mixed into greatness.
"I been damaging quick/I been damaging strips/I'm tryna get Whitney Houston a sample of this/Y'all already know what I'm up to/I'm tryna see what Darryl Strawberry been up to/You pitch & sell/You don't snitch & tell/You ever get caught, you sit in jail"
"If I ever get pinched my man/Carry me by 6 my man/Cause most likely it's a snitch on the witness stand"

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Top 10 Human Crack in The Flesh @TheJuelzSantana Verses is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: