Top 10 Greatest @IAmStackBundles Verses

For Stack Bundles a.k.a Mr.Seymour Cake's birthday the homey @Jay4Rome & I are bringing to you the Top 10 Greatest Stack Bundles Verses especially since it's "Stacktober". Stack was the trendsetter behind the whole rockstar time period in Rap, that had Jim Jones, Lil' Wayne, Juelz Santana and others portraying the Rockstar lifestyle. Stack Bundles alongside Max B also helped keep Jim Jones' career afloat after the fallout with Cam'ron. R.I.P to the G'z.

10. Ya Dig
"Gorgeous gangsta around, just follow the hoes/They all Juicy sweating him, believe I'm flattered/but with a starting five like mine, your bench don't matter"

9. I Fucks With You
"If he doesn’t hustle, somebody around him does & If he ain’t homey, somebody around him cuz"

8. Hood Newz
"The hood is the hood, nothing more nothing less of it/Money made, money spent Nigga I ain’t stressing it/Cuz when I die I can’t take it with me/And If life’s a Bitch, you know I’m tryna get a quickie"

7. Pain
"Being real is the greatest glory of life/Fake N*ggaz never tell a story the same way twice/Pay attention, listen carefully/There’s a difference between full & half breeds/Ballers & athletes"

6. The Problem
"My money had a growth spurt/Took a trip to M.I & had the papi’s show me how them boats work"

5. Man Down Something
This track is self explanatory, Stack kept it straight street on this one.

4. Can't Go on This Way
"What you supposed to do when your boss a star/Cut off the stardom, don’t know what duties of bosses are/I’m a star standing next to the stars but the stars hoggin like they don’t wanna see a Nigga with starbucks/I act like Stack I’m portraying myself/So much loyalty it feels like I’m betraying myself"

3. Salute Me
"There’s mouths fed because of me/Alphabet boys still bugging me/Trying to keep em’ off my ass like my dungarees/I’m passing at the top of my class, tell em’ I’m done with D’s"

2. Listen
"Bynoe still as Farrock as they come/we still here, how the f*ck we forgot where we from/Sorry you got it twisted/Before us N*ggaz ain’t even know Farrock even existed"

1. For The Critics
"I’m not a glory hog I couldn’t if I would/Fab made Desert Storm good/I just made Desert Storm hood/They had the block/I supplied the Roc/In other words I just helped solidify their spot/I’m not the star of the label/Just the strongest leg, which makes me the essential part of the table/And though you might of seen him on cable/Don’t get it confused caine made this able"

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Top 10 Greatest @IAmStackBundles Verses is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment