Flashback of @FrenchMontana 's "Mac & Cheese" Series

The OG French Montana is brewing up that macaroni with the cheese once again, and is returning with his street classic "Mac & Cheese" series on November 9th. If you just tuned into the Wave the last few months or even the last year I advise you go back and listen to "Mac Wit Da Cheese" & "Mac & Cheese 2" to see the hustle & rise from the bottom French went through. As of right now "Excuse My French" is set to be released in December, but for now here's a flashback at the "Mac & Cheese" series.
"New York Minute Ft. Jadakiss"

"Henny & My 44"

"I'm On It Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey Hussle & Big Sean"

"In My Life"

"Juuuu Heard"

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Flashback of @FrenchMontana 's "Mac & Cheese" Series is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment