New Age Kombat!

This footage randomly popped up on youtube about two days ago about what seems to be an attempt at a possible Mortal Kombat film. If the footage didn't have actual actors in it I would consider it to be a spoof. After doing some research I came to find out it was created by Kevin Tancharoen, but with all the hype the short has received I guess now we'll just have to sit back to see if the film actually gets funding.



I must say. This is another movie that is worth the admission just off the strength of the name and that I am a fan of this series. But I hope they do know that they set the level of expectation real high, again, just off the strength of the name. I would love to see the old characters but judging by this video, it seems they may kill old ones and bring in new ones. I just wish them the best of luck with that.

Author : Varsity À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article New Age Kombat! is published by Varsity 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment