History Repeats Itself!


I'm starting to think I'm the only one who is far from excited about the 2010 NBA Finals, I'm actually quite
tired of hearing about the Celtics & Lakers being in the Championships. Most people
may think of it as "Legacy" & a "Great Rivalry", but I think of it as "Something I Don't Want to See". Since my birth both teams have only faced each other twice in the Finals(including this years), but if you know your history this is about the 12th time they're facing off. The Lakers in the Finals again could be what's really
bothering me about these two teams, but don't think I'm a "Laker Hater" I'm just tired of repeatedly watching them. This rivalry has been going on from 1959 with the likes of Bill Russell(Celtics) & Jerry West(Lakers) to the most known Magic Johnson(Lakers) & Larry Bird(Celtics).
2008's NBA Finals showed the Celtics beating the Lakers 4-2 for the Franchises 17th Championship Win, and with Game 2 of the 2010 NBA Finals underway who will come out victorious!?

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article History Repeats Itself! is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: