Beanie Sigel Throws Shots at T.I


Despite what anyone thinks Beanie Mac is one of the illest rappers out, and
constantly proves it. I'm kind of tired of
hearing him diss Jay, especially when we all know Jay isn't going to respond
but this performance once again showed
Beans' wordplay & lyricism at the expense of T.I & Jay.



"Everybody Ratting Now/Jeezy Blew Everybody Trapping Now/I Got Caught With a Gat/They Tried to Roof a Nigga/Offered Me 30 Flat/For Shooting Niggaz/but Shortie Got Caught With Some Hardware & He Home Already/Something Wrong There/If I Don't See It/ I Don't Say It/That's How I Play It/I'm Just Saying What They Saying but They Scared to Say It/& I Ain't Saying Holmes Told but Tell Me Something/Sh*t a Silencer Alone Get You 20 Something"

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Beanie Sigel Throws Shots at T.I is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments:

  1. everybody know T.I. sntiched he on papers lol

    ReplyDelete