March Lady of The Month


After reviewing all the entries I'm proud to bring to you
À Là Modè's
Lady of The Month.
Presenting To You All...

Hello, my name is Azia but im know as Lisa Marie.
I am a current student at the High School For Public Service and my major is Law.
However I am also a member of Super Fly Lady, a host on the Brooklyn TV show Flex In Brookyln, 
and a member and model of New Jack City. I love to shop like any other human, I cant
 stop texting like any other girl
and most importantly I love to take pictures.:-) I also like to hang out with friends and be silly when I can. Subsequently I 
am a strong minded female and never afraid to say how i feel, but do not worry once you get to know me you will love me like everyone else . :-* 


Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article March Lady of The Month is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments:

  1. she is very beautiful. Shocked at how young she is but she is very intelligent and very strong headed. I am a fan already!

    ReplyDelete