January Lady of The Month

After reviewing all the entries I'm proud to bring to you
À Là Modè's
First Lady of The Month for the New Year.
Presenting To You All...
Ms. Slim Beauty
Wassup Everyone! My name is sherhonda born and raised in brooklyn ny. Im african american & 19 years old and im currently attendin kingsborough college majorin in Fashion Merchandise. I would like to continue my passion for fashion at F.I.T(FASHION INSTITUE TECHNOLOGY) to become a fashion designer\wardrobe consultant and even open up my own business store. For anyone who knows me im a very busy person I go to school,work,and have a internship but when im not so busy i like to go out to eat,skating,Shopping. My favorite designer is Betsey Johnson her style is unique,funky,edgy. I love shoes and handbags i must say those two are my favorite and good smellin perfume!. I feel life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets smile every once in a while it just might better your day. I would like to thank you all for taking the time out to read about myself and gettin to know me and remember Be Sexy Be True Be Wild Be You Live And Love Life Laterrrrrrrr :)A LA MODE I WISH YOUR THE BEST WITH YOUR WEBSITE AND MUCH LOVE MUAH!:)

Name : Sherhonda
Age : 19
Sign : Aquarius
Location : Brooklyn, N.Y
About :

  • African American descent

  • Attends Kingsborough

  • Fashion Merchandise Major

  • Wants to Become An Fashion Stylist/Wardrobe Consultant

  • Loves to Shop



- Mr DoT{.} McFly

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article January Lady of The Month is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: