Untitiled...

Okay so last night which was the fourth...
my cousin( stephy.b ) && I
were discussing our master plan . . .
which shall remained unannounced.
&& she told me about this website where
people go to an express theirselves, how they are feeling
and basically write whats on their mind.. ABOUT EVERYTHING...
from fashion - entertainment, their personal life,
todays society & their point of views..
well I havent been writting alot lately;
but after I had visited that website
I figured, "hey maybe I should post something."
But then I realized, there webstie
is basically random people
"blogging" ... && froming an online community.
hmmm so I thought to my self..
why go on another website when I can do that right here?
so im driving and this suddenly came to me...



well this is entitled QUESTIONS

Why does is come && go as it pleases?
Why does happiness come with a certain season?
Why is this winter so cold?
Why is the white man so bold?
Why does the black man struggle?
What does it take to attain happiness?
Who are we to judge one another?
Why do we only pray in time of need && want?
Why are we so scared?
Why do we always look for the easy way out?
How do we know when its the end.. ?
Why is life always explained metaphorically?
Why is there so much fear in a single mothers eyes?
Why do we only give thanks on thanks giving?
Why do we only acknowledge our family on holidays?
Why do we only try not to sin on Sundays?
Why are so many houses boarded up?
What's wrong with the government?
Why are we scared of a black president?
Why do we spend our last dollar on material things?
If we know where we want to be in life,
Why don't we go after it?
Why do we want success,
But scared to go after it?
Why are we so lazy ?
The homeless person on the corner is usually smarter then an average college student, but why did drugs take over their life?
Why do people turn to alcohol for happiness?
Why follow the hype?
What's the world turning into?
What can we do to see a better day?
Why do people smoke to get high?
Is it because the world is so low?
Why is rap music so subliminal?
Why is mos def taking so long to drop another album?
What's wrong with being diverse ?
Why did I write this?
What was I thinking?
Is it because our economies shrinking?

-Alexandria Nicole





Photobucket





over&out..

Author : Anonymous À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Untitiled... is published by Anonymous 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment