LET LOOSE...

SO TODAY I WAS THINKiNG....
Excuse my french....
but I fucking hate todays society!!
Recently I was doing a personal study on Versatility in America
YEAH THAT SHIT DOESNT EXIST!
[side bar] sorry I have a very filthy mouth...
But anywho lets continue , Ive recently noticed that taking a look at todays society many poeple are afraid to step out of the box..
But yet alot of people already consider theirselves to have been doing so
YEA YOU LIED!
I walk outside in the streets of New York and just see an audience, a group of my peers, A black an white picture that has been painted in one color.
I see a group of people who are scared of todays stereo types,
young kids scared of being judged,
I feel as if " personality" is something that has to be taught rather then given, I dont know if that made sense, but have you ever ran into someone who was just an ordinary PLAIN JANE?! Yea thats every one nowadays...
Well excuse me, I think I should add that many people base theirselves today on what they are wearing...
Thinking that because of the amount of money that they put in their outfits singles them out from everyone else when evidently all YALL LOOK THE SAME!

Its like theres a new rule? ... Every male must wear a Gucci bucket hat, or a beenie.
Throw on sum slim fit jeans, a pair of pradas or louis a polo or maybe a burberry button up
in order to get accepted by there peers; which is blaintanly ridculous if you ask me...
I mean i dont mind it.. but how does that make you different if you look like every other male? . . .
I feel as if people think broadening your horizons is a crime... when actually its NOT!
Now if I should mention,
Iam absolutely smitten by todays females. . .
pshhh. So whats your definition of a lady?
I mean many females today feel as if;
The simple fact that they throw on some shoes, a dress
and carry a big ol bag that gives you the right to be called a lady? . . .
or even unique, or fly or whatever todays society calls it..
When honestly it doesnt!
So whats your definition of unique?
Whats your definition of different?
AND WHAT THE HECK IS FLY?
Ive been around long enough to figure out todays stereo types..
See me, I admit Iam not the average female, I walk around
an many elderly people may not look at me and consider me to be a lady...
because of that STUPID stero type, because I rather throw on a american apparel hoodie,
my cigarette jeans ( cheap mondays too be exact !) && a pair of vintage sneakers
ohh yeaaa && what lady has her lip pierced && tattoos?
well evidently, I can care less! because the same females out there being labled as " ladys " are the same ones who have lost all types of respect
for them selves. And thats something I would never do ..
But hey, you dont have to label me as a lady ; (but imma motha fuxin boss ! lol)
well furthermore; I think all these stereo types
and all that people go through just to be accepted is plain ol stupid!
just be YOURSELF theres nothing wrong with that


ANYWHO...

A few people That catch My attention:

VASHITIE;
vas Pictures, Images and Photos


Mary-Kate;
Mary - Kate Olsen Pictures, Images and Photos


Pete;
Brendon Urie and Pete Wentz Pictures, Images and Photos


Shwayze;
shwayze Pictures, Images and Photos


$cuffie;
Photobucket




WELL YEA IM DONE HOPEFULLY YOU GET MY DRIFT
I HATE AMERICANS... LOL NAH J/K
BUT YEA IM OUTTA HERE

-JADORE

Author : Anonymous À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article LET LOOSE... is published by Anonymous 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment