December Lady of The Month


After a whole month of searching, and countless entries December will birth  

À Là Modè's

first ever Lady of The Month.

Presenting To You All...

Jodee

Hello Everyone, My name is Jody & I currently attend Pratt Institute where im an architecture major under a full scholarship. Im trinidadian, indian, and Venezuelan & 18 years oId. I work very hard in school however dont let that fool you. I am indeed very fashion forward. My idols include Kim Kardashian, Kimora Lee Simmons & Sarah Jessica Parker. I also love thee cast members of Gossip Girl & i adore thee Victoria Secret Models. Im a fun going girl who loves to shop and hang out with my friends. Like every girl, I cant live without my phone. :) I try to convince myself that i dont like thee color pink, however, my phone, camera, and nails are all currently pink. haha. Im an only child, which IS alot of fun. oh & i really love thee Pussycat Dolls and hope that one day i will become one. haha. Thats about it. byeee <3.

Name : Jodee
Age      : 18
Sign     : Libra
Location : Park Slope, Brooklyn
About : 
  • Trinidadian & Venezuelan descent.
  • Attends Pratt Institute
  • Architecture Major
  • Love To Laugh
  • Wears Heels Everyday



- Mr DoT{.} McFly

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article December Lady of The Month is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: