"What She Really Means" - By: @MartyaLaMode

As a man you have to be able to comprehend the stuff some chicks say and adjust to it, we all should know words are empty promises & actions are the only things to go off of. I'm quite sure everyone knows that Men & Women may tend to have different interpretations, meanings & comprehensive capabilities when it comes to things we say to each other. From time to time people may ask me for advice or tell me stories & I laugh at how they aren't able to grasp what the other gender is saying. For all the guys out there, here's a short list of things females may or may not say & their true meanings. Never again do you have to be lost in the dark or anxiously waiting for a moment from her that may never actually manifest.

"I Don't Know" or "I Have to See" - She does know, she doesn't have to see a damn thing, get out of there she's about to waste your time for as long as you allow her to.

"You Don't Tweet Like You're in a Relationship" - She wants you to talk about her more often so those imaginary "Twitter Bitches" know that you have someone. When she tweets about you, you're also expected to RT, and @ her when y'all are out.

"You Got Bitches All on You" - I'm not explaining this one. STOP debating with chicks about all the "Bitches" you already know you don't have, this statement is simply a go to move when chicks need a excuse to not take you seriously.

"This is My Hair" - She purchased it, also the debit/credit card statement & maintenance makes her feel like it grew from her roots.

"You're so Bad" - OMG you're turning me on, and I'm about to give you ALL of this vagina that I told myself I wouldn't give you.

"I'm Celibate" - I done gave this box away too many times to too many people that won't change my status from Single so I need time to reevaluate things.

"I'm Over My Ex" - Her ex is over her, she plans to use you to temporarily get over him or until he might want her back of course.

"We Need to Talk" - SHE needs to talk & she just wants things her way.

"You Need to Stop Cause You Won't Be Able to Handle Me" - I can't believe you were able to get me open like this, and I didn't even get to shave

"Just For Once I Wish You Understood Me" - Just for once she wants things her way.

"What Do You Want to Do?" - She's just curious to know what exactly you want to see or chill with her for & she just wants things her way.  

 "I Just Want You to Listen to Me" - She wants you to listen to the things she wants her way.

"Have Fun" - I dare you.  

"I Don't Be on Twitter Like That" - She's on Twitter reading EVERYTHING like that, she just doesn't really use Twitter to tweet like that.

"It's Nothing" - It's more than something, it's everything that can annoy or worry you.

"I Never Did This Before" - She did this a lot of times before this day, and the way she's about to do it would have you thinking she's just naturally talented.

"I Want to See You but I Don't Know When" - She doesn't want to see you, but she knows exactly when she does want to & that's NO TIME IN THIS LIFETIME.

"You Tell Me" - You tell me basically means she doesn't have a answer to whatever it is you're asking & this is your chance to express yourself while everything you say falls on deaf ears.

"I'm Not Worried Bout the Next Girl" - She's not worried about any other girl unless any of those other girls are looking to get too close to you.

"I Don't Want to Talk About It" - She doesn't want to talk about it until she figures out how exactly she's going to make you pay for it & make you regret something you did or didn't do.

There you have it guys, get out there & prosper. Remember the point of the game is to win, and in order to win you must score. Stop turning over the ball & running up the shot clock wasting time trying to figure out people who don't even want you to figure them out.

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article "What She Really Means" - By: @MartyaLaMode is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: