Poetry Corner: "Pigs Flew That Day" - By: @KhloeDosh

Pigs Flew That Day...

When I'm asked why I love you, my response is always so subtle.

Not because our love is anything less than perfect

or

You haven't taken away the spot where the hurt is

but 

Because they wouldn't understand.


My heart becomes hot.

Warm, would be an understatement.

It's like the moment you're about to have a fight

Then run and hide inside your basement.

I start out excited

Then become too scared to even utter the words.


Because imagining life without you
is imagining life without this feeling
and that, to me, wouldn't be life at all.

My breath intertwines with yours every moment you kiss me
and if my lips could hug yours like they just stepped off a plane everyday
I wouldn't mind watching you leave.

You are what I need.

What I've needed.

and I've been happy before, but never like this.

Pigs fly everyday now.

Impossible doesn't exist now.

We both need help loving
and I'll show you, if you show me how.

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Poetry Corner: "Pigs Flew That Day" - By: @KhloeDosh is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment