Future - "Turn On the Lights" Video

Atlanta based rapper Future who is most known for writing the record "Racks on Racks", and his hit "Tony Montana" has just dropped the video to the fourth single off of his album "Pluto". Despite the views a lot of people have on Future who delivers his music in all Auto-Tune, his song writing & story telling abilities are both good. In my opinion Future represents all the guys who can't sing at all but still try to do it to serenade a female that they're interested in. "Turn On the Lights" shows Future wooing a new female while his old relationship blows up, and takes a turn for the worse. "I wanna tell the world about you just so they can get jealous & if you see her fore I do tell her I wish that I met her"...

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Future - "Turn On the Lights" Video is published by MartyaLaMode 3 Comment:
 

3 comments: