R.I.P 2Pac

I'm not going to make this drawn out because I'm sure we all hear enough about Pac and Biggie, but R.I.P to One of the Most Influential Artist of all time, Tupac Shakur. Pac may be remembered last for his "Thug" demeanor but Makaveli is one of the few artists I respect as a man & a artist. Makaveli is one of the few artists that I can honestly see the growth and how his life affected the music he produced. Pac sold over 75 Million Records worldwide, and his music even sparked the start of college courses based on his writing. I feel people shouldn't only remember 2pac for the times he faced while on Death Row, but also for the positive messages he tried to spread before the fame and shady business affected him.



N.I.G.G.A = "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished"
Thug Life = "The Hate You Give Little Infants F*cks Everybody" which meant what society feed us as seeds, grows, and blows up in their face.

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article R.I.P 2Pac is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment