Santana's Town


Santana's Town is a solid mixtape put together by lord knows who, which features
Juelz recent material but really shines when it comes
to the older Dip Set classics. I only really bothered with this mixtape because I saw
the video to Juelz Days of Our Lives and actually felt like
listening to this guy, which is a hard task for me these days since he started
sounding too strange. Santana's Town of course has appearances
from Skull Gang, Red Cafe & the Other Half of The "I Can't Feel My Face" Duo Lil' Wayne.
I'm actually tired of hearing these two together during these times,
even though they compliment each other but it has got to be obvious they were both
much better in the early days of the I Can't Feel My Face Era.
Any original Dip Set fan will appreciate this tape though, heres a sample of what it's about.

1 Arm - Featuring Lil' Wayne









Rollers & Riders - Featuring Lil' Wayne









Letting The Guns Go








Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Santana's Town is published by MartyaLaMode 1comments:
 

1 comments: