Applying Pressure to The Game


The boy C-A-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I-D-Y is back once again with his new Apply Pressure Mixtape,
hosted by Carmelo Anthony. For those who don't know Cass is now
signed to Carmelo's Krossover Ent. & seems quite ready to heat the streets like it's 06'. Back then Cass
was at the top of my Top 3 Freestylers/Rappers, but after his car accident
he just wasn't the same. Apply Pressure shows Cassidy returning to his roots, and spitting the way I
remember he was when I was in high school. This mixtape features 25 tracks
of The Hustla, but to me I think he's more of The Problem on this one. Cass starts the mixtape off ripping
through Jim Jones Na Na Na & Juiceman's Ayy. Here's a sample
of what the tape has to offer, don't take my word for it you decide if it's worth the listen.

Na Na Na Na



Ayy


Mine is On Me

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Applying Pressure to The Game is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment