Monday Left Overs

The Diplomats/Dip Set/Byrd Gang/Taliban whatever name you knew this group from Harlem
as from about 01'-07' is going to be chronicled in
a documentary about Jim Jones(which I partially posted about awhile back). Despite
what anyone thinks about this group they were a
"Powerful Movement"(not N.W.A powerful but I think you get the point). Any piece of work
speaking about the early days of Cam'ron joining
Roc-A-Fella Records, and changing the label the way he did will be something funny to
watch or listen to. The main thing of this dvd when it's
released though should be where people come from, how they change & how the lines of
loyalty are crossed.



Now if anyone knows me they pretty much know I mostly listen to Dance Hall,
and only pop up for Rap or R&B for certain artists.
Ciara had me fooled thinking that the Promise video was her limit(sex appeal wise),
up until my cousin Ragan told me to check out the video
with her and Justin Timberlake a few days ago. I think I had to watch the video about
five times in a row when I first saw it, I guess it's safe to say
Ciara has won me over.




Almost a month old but I don't care. Self Explanatory

King Jaffi Joe - Got It For Cheap

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Monday Left Overs is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment