Jimmy Choo x Hunter Wellies !

KABOOM !

Okay, so about 2 months ago I invested in a pair of hunters,
best investment I ever made.. honestly they're ridiculously comfy. . .
Rain or not . . . and when it doesnt rain , when you're wearing a pair of
hunters its like youre in desperate need of a rain storm ! =] . . . I purchased mine
in nordstrom for about 125.00 they probably went up a couple of dollars since its rainy season . . .

I stumpled across the new Jimmy Choo x Hunter wellies callabo
when I was reading the most recent issue of Vogue w. my twin . .
and honestly I was astonished . . .



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Combining the traditional aesthetic of Hunter with the sleekness of Jimmy Choo, the result is a natural rubber boot embossed with the luxury label's signature crocodile print and branded top bind, a gold buckle and rivet detailing, and leopard print lining." - Vogue UK


They should drop in June do not quote me on that thou . .
for about $395.00..
Gotta have em
-- 2 british mega lables
embossed croc print and a leopard linning
w. gold metal hardware = PERFECTION






OVER&&OUT
J.COUTURE

Author : Anonymous À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Jimmy Choo x Hunter Wellies ! is published by Anonymous 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment