April Lady of The Month



After reviewing all the entries I'm proud to bring to you
À Là Modè's
Lady of The Month.
Presenting To You All...

The name is Samantha but I usually ALWAYS go by Sammy & am known as "Slammin Sammy" LOL. I am a highlyy motivated ambitous 19 year old trying to make
it in this hard core fashion industry.I am a stylist,fashionista,student & LOVE NY.! At the young age of 19, I have already paved my path towards success in my
aspirarations. Of course since I'm an aspiring Stylist, I have built my own contacts (PR agencies;Designers;photographers;make-up artists;models) and
have built good relationships with these people.I Network as muc! h as possable. I Started My fashion career assisting Alex Badia & Tom Bebee at DNR/ Menswear Magazine
which recently made a transition into WWD Mens. I have assisted on numerous photoshoots & events, as well as gotten the opportunity to work at NY Fashion week '09 with
WWD. I am now a current intern/fashion assistant at VIBE Magazine in the fashion Dept. I am also working on a VIBE Project with the whole VIBE intern team. We are
currently putting together a VIBE internal publication called PULSE. I am title Snr. Market Editor from the fashion side. We have conducted three successful photoshoots
& spreads so far. I network to the best of my ability. The best piece of advise I have recieved and that I can give is "Its not what you know, but more of WHO you know".
Trust. Be sure to stay updated to me & get used to seeing Me. =)
Check the Blog Jockinsammyy.blogspot.com & Look out for the dopest upcoming clothing line BANANAS™ !! [Apocalypxcow.com] =)



Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article April Lady of The Month is published by MartyaLaMode 4 Comment:
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks So Much Guys! Stay on your grind. See ya on the top.

    =]

    xo.
    jockinsammyy.blogspot.com

    keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this girl before she b on ha grizzyyy!! haha
    she bad as hellll

    tyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. shittinn on dem! ooOOOWWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats a girl u wanna bring home to moms & shit LMAO

    ReplyDelete