Belly



I'm pretty sure everyone remembers the movie Belly, and for those who still never
saw the movie go rent it or something people. 
The other day a movie discussion took place, and when Belly came up I noticed
only one person other than myself remembered
the most important parts of the whole entire movie. It seems like everyone only
remembers the negative portions, and forgot the
lesson that should of been learned throughout the entire film, which I found funny.
Youtube really has just about everything online, so 
I was able to find the two scenes I was referring to and showed it to everyone, 
and thought I should share it(it's my blog right??).

Tommy's Assassination Attempt
                                           

Sincere in Queensbridge
                                          

- Mr DoT{.} McFly

Author : MartyaLaMode À La Mode is here to showcase all things Wavy.

Article Belly is published by MartyaLaMode 0 Comment:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment